Welcome2Africa International was founded by Bamidele Owoola. An initiative which aims to redefine the image of Africa by catalyzing finance and investment into Africa, with a current focus on Agribusiness.
On a Wandieville Media session with Wandie Kazeem, Bamidele Owoola sheds some light on how the organization organize summits by bringing different stakeholders around the world to discuss Africa’s huge potentials, while attracting foreign direct investment to create opportunities for investments in Africa.
The interview also highlights key factors start-ups need to be clear on while deciding which type of investment opportunities they would love to secure, in order to scale up their operations. She also pointed out some types of investors, which includes investors who give grants to start-ups, investors who give technical assistance, investors who happily give loans to finance activities, amongst others.
Watch the full video for more!
More on NaijaFarmers
- How to Effectively Feed Your Broiler Birds
- Corps Member Shows Off His Farm and Harvest of Corns
- Agro Picks of the Week – How to Start Goat Farming, Farmcrowdy, Hydroponics Tutorial and Others!
- Nigeria’s IITA Wins Africa Food Prize Award 2018
- Complete Guide on How To Start Grasscutter Farming in Nigeria